Solar gazebo lights are the simplest way to turn your gazebo from ordinary to extraordinary. There are so many different lights and models available ranging from simple lantern lights to elegant string lights. Needless to say, there are options for every taste. What makes solar-powered lights special is that the installation takes only a few minutes and there’s virtually no maintenance needed afterward. You should only need to dust them every once in a while.
In this article, we prepared the best solar-powered gazebo lights available on the market. Each product has specific features and design, so you’ll definitely find something that will suit your needs. In addition, we also prepared a buying guide that will help you choose the product that will match your gazebo as perfectly as your lighting needs.
Best Solar Powered Gazebo Lights – Top Reviews of 2019
Take a look at the following reviews of some of the most popular options available for solar powered gazebo lights. You’ll find our Editor’s Choice and our selections for the best features and designs. Gazebo solar lights are the perfect option for nighttime celebrations, weddings, birthdays, showers, family gatherings, or just a relaxing cookout. Find the lights that will complete your gorgeous gazebo.
Addlon Solar String Fairy Lights
Solar string gazebo lights are a perfect way to both illuminate and decorate your gazebo. The string is 72 feet long and it features about 200 LED lights. This means that only one string is enough to light up the whole gazebo. It takes about 8 hours for the lights to fully charge but they’re able to operate for up to 15 hours.
What makes these gazebo lights even more amazing is the fact that they’re waterproof and they can endure all sorts of weather conditions. In addition, installing the lights is a piece of cake since there’s no wiring required. The lights also feature two different modes of operation. Depending on the mood or occasion, you can make these lights run steady or keep flashing.
- The string is very long (72 feet) and features 200 LED lights
- The lights are made of quality materials and are waterproof
- After being fully charged, the lights can run for up to 15 hours
- Two modes of operation are available – steady or flashing
- Some users complained that the lights don’t last for a long time
Lixada Solar Outdoor Hanging Light
If you’re a fan of hanging lights and chandeliers, Lixada has got you covered. The manufacturer designed this light which can be used both indoors and outdoors. Thanks to the cable that is three meters long (from solar panel to the light), you can hang this unit just about anywhere. Since the light is solar-powered, there are no additional wires or cables necessary for the light to work properly.
There are several ways to switch this solar gazebo light on and off. Firstly, the light automatically turns on in the evening and turns off at sunrise. Then, you can manually turn the light on/off by using either the remote controller or the pull-cord switch. The light is very durable since it’s made of stainless steel and it’s also waterproof. Once fully charged, the unit can run continuously for up to 12 hours.
- Waterproof and made of premium stainless steel
- Short charge time and long runtime
- The light can be turned on/off automatically or manually
- The product is water-resistant
- Light is not bright enough to illuminate a large area
LampLust Outdoor Solar Lanterns with Flickering Flame
Durable and lightweight are two terms that usually don’t go together. But, these solar gazebo lights are made of shatter-proof material and designed to be used outdoors. However, they are also small and lightweight. Each light features a very powerful 1000 mAh rechargeable solar battery. It takes about 6 to 8 hours for the lights to fully charge.
These stunning solar lanterns are designed to create a magical and relaxing ambiance in your gazebo. Each lantern has 24 LED lights that create a realistic fire effect. The manufacturer made sure to include a 90-day warranty in case something goes wrong and you need to replace your lantern.
- Made of quality, shatter-proof material
- Ideal for lighting small areas
- Beautiful design
- The lantern emits a warm light and creates a realistic fire effect
- The lantern is not bright enough to illuminate large areas
- The solar lights are not very bright
Lemontec Solar String Lights
Everybody loves those cheerful holiday lights. If you’re looking to light up your gazebo in a cheerful way, then these Lemontec string lights are a perfect choice for you. They feature two operating modes: steady and flashing. Just like other solar powered gazebo lights on our list, these also feature an built-in solar sensor that automatically turns the lights on in the evening and off in the morning.
Installing the lights is incredibly easy. Since there is no wiring needed, you won’t need help from a handyman. All you have to do is make sure that the solar panel is exposed to direct sunlight.
- Lights are very easy to install and use
- One string features about 30 LED lights
- The multicolored lights give a festive feel to your gazebo
- The lights are made of basic plastic material
- The product is not waterproof
Gama Sonic Solar Victorian Lamp Post
They say go big or go home. Well, this solar lamp post is definitely the way to go big. It’s 90 inches tall and made of cast-aluminum that makes the light rust-resistant and weatherproof. You may think that installing such a big solar gazebo light is difficult, but it actually isn’t. There’s absolutely no wiring necessary. You just need to secure the post with the included bolts.
The lamp includes two lamp heads and each produces 200 lumens. This makes the light powerful enough to light up a large area. In addition, you can adjust the brightness of the light to conserve the battery.
- The lamp is made of quality cast-aluminum
- It features two lamp heads that produce 400 lumens in total
- The brightness of the light can be adjusted
- Installing the light is simple
- The light is very big
- Run time is only about 6 hours
- The product is a bit pricey